Food supplement in tablets with Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamin C, Manganese, Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3 and CHPII®.
Calcium is necessary for the maintenance of bones under normal conditions.
Phosphorus, Manganese, Vitamin K and Vitamin D contribute to the maintenance of bones under normal conditions.
Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption and utilization of Calcium and Phosphorus.
Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of cartilage.
Net quantity of food:
CONTENT: 60 tablets of 867.87 mg
NET CONTENT: 52 g
- Calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid
- Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)
- Anti-caking agents (Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide)
- CHPII® (Hydrolyzed collagen type II from chicken, Lactobacillus acidophillus LA85, Lactobacillus reuteri LR08 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRa05)
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7)
- Manganese Gluconate
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
|Quantity of nutrients *||G-MED per 2 tablets|
|Calcium||240mg (30% NRV)|
|Phosphorus||160mg (23% NRV)|
|Vitamin C||20mg (25% NRV)|
|Manganese||0.5mg (26% NRV)|
|Vitamin K2||25 µg (33.33% NRV)|
|Vitamin D3||2 µg (40% NRV)|
|Hydrolyzed collagen type II from chicken||20mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophillus LA85||2.5mg/1.25×108 CFU**|
|Lactobacillus reuteri LR 08||2.5mg/1.25×108 CFU**|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRa05||2.5mg/1.25×108 CFU**|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
**Content of probiotics before tindalization.
G-MED: Guaranteed Minimum Effective Dose.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
CFU: Colony-forming units.
How to use:
- Take 2 tablets a day, preferably before a meal, with a glass of water or tea.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep the product out of the reach of smaller children.