Food supplement in tablets with Vitamin C, Manganese, Glucosamine, CHPII® and Hyaluronic Acid.
Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of cartilage.
Net food amount:
CONTENT: 30 tablets of 855 mg.
NET CONTENT: 25.65 g.
- Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)
- Glucosamine sulfate
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
- CHPII® (Hydrolyzed collagen type II from chicken, Lactobacillus acidophillus LA85, Lactobacillus reuteri LR08 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRa05)
- Anti-caking agents (Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide)
- manganese gluconate
- Hyaluronic acid.
|Quantity of nutrients *||G-MED per 1 tablet|
|Vitamin C||80 mg (100% NRV)|
|Manganese||2 mg (100% NRV)|
|Hydrolyzed collagen type II from chicken||40 mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus LA85||5 mg / 2,5 x 108 CFU **|
|Lactobacillus reuteri LR08||5 mg / 2,5 x 108 CFU **|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRa05||5 mg / 2,5 x 108 CFU **|
|Hyaluronic acid||10 mg|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
**Content of probiotics before tindalization.
G-MED: Guaranteed Minimum Effective Dose.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
CFU: Colony-forming units.
How to use:
- Take 1 tablet per day, preferably on an empty stomach, accompanied by a glass of water or a tea.
- Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.
- It should not be consumed by pregnant or lactating women, children or adolescents.