FOOD SUPPLEMENT IN CAPSULES WITH OLIVE, HAWTHORN AND HYDROXYTYROSOL.
Net food amount:
CONTENTS: 60 500mg-capsules.
NET CONTENTS: 30 g
- Dry extract of Olive leaf (Olea europea)
- Dry extract of Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha)
- Dry extract of Birch (Betula alba)
- Anti-caking agents (Silicon dioxide and Magnesium stearate)
- DL-Alpha Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E)
- Extract of Olive fruit (Olea europea) rich in hydroxytyrosol
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3).
- Capsule: Gelatin of bovine origin.
|Quantity of nutrients *||G-MED per 3 capsules|
|Dry extract of Olive||250 mg|
|Dry extract of Hawthorn||120 mg|
|Dry extract of Birch||90 mg|
|Vitamin E||12 mg (100% NRV)|
|Vitamin B3||16 mg (100% NRV)|
|Olive extract||16 mg|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
G-MED: Guaranteed Minimum Effective Dose.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
How to use:
- Take 3 capsules per day, one before each main meal with a glass of water or tea.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.