Liquid food supplement with Vitamins, Plant extracts and Sugars.
Net food amount:
CONTENTS: 20 10-ml vials
NET WEIGHT: 200 ml
- Osmotised water
- Fruit extracts (carob, grape and apple)
- Butcher’s-broom (Ruscus aculeatus)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
- Pepperwort (Lepidium latifolium)
- Willow (Sambucus nigra)
- Pumpkin seeds (Cucurbita pepo)
- Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)
- Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva ursi)
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol acetate)
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
- Preservatives (Sodium benzoate and Potassium sorbate)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B1(Thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin A (Vitamin A acetate)
- Vitamin B12(Cholecalciferol)
- Acidulant (citric acid).
|Quantity of nutrients *||G-MED per vial (10ml)|
|Vitamin E||10 mg (83,33% NRV)|
|Vitamin B3||1,6 mg (100% NRV)|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg (100% NRV)|
|Vitamin B1||1.23 mg (112,09% NRV)|
|Vitamin A||800 mcg (100% NRV)|
|Vitamin B12||1 mcg (40% NRV)|
|Butcher’s-broom extract||100 mg|
|Horsetail extract||100 mg|
|Pepperwort extract||100 mg|
|Willow extract||75 mg|
|Pumpkin seed extract||50 mg|
|Parsley extract||30 mg|
|Bearberry extract||20 mg|
|Cranberry extract||10 mg|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
G-MED: Guaranteed Minimum Effective Dose.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
How to use:
- Take 1 vial per day as a dietary supplement, preferably on an empty stomach, accompanied by a glass of water or a tea.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.