Food supplement in tablets with senna, fennel, boldo, plum, inulin and sweetener.
Senna contributes to the normal functioning of the intestinal tract.
Net food amount:
CONTENT: 75 tablets, 740.10 mg each
NET CONTENT: 55.50 g
- Bulking agent (Microcrystalline cellulose)
- Senna dry extract (Cassia angustifolia Vahl, leaves)
- Anti-caking agents (Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate and Talc)
- Fennel powder (Foeniculum vulgare Miller, fruits)
- Boldo powder (Peumus boldus Molina, leaves)
- Plum (Prunus domestica L., fruit)
- Sweetener (Sorbitol)
- Aloe vera dry extract (Aloe vera barbadensis Miller, leaves).
|Quantity of nutrients *||G-MED per 2 tablets|
|Senna dry extract||240 mg|
|Sennosides B||24 mg|
|Aloe vera dry extract||0,2 mg|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
G-MED: Guaranteed Minimum Effective Dose.
How to use:
- Take 1 or 2 tablets daily, preferably before bed, with a large glass of water or a tea.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the daily dose as expressly recommended.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.
- Excess consumption may cause intestinal discomfort.
- Avoid taking with other medicines or other fibre-based food supplements.
- Do not give to children under 12.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Prolonged use without specialist advice is not recommended.