Food supplement in capsules with Probiotics and Zinc.
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of skin in normal conditions.
Net amount of food:
CONTENT: 30 capsules of 410 mg.
NET CONTENT: 12.30 g.
- Zinc gluconate
- Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus CECT 30580
- Bifidobacterium longum CECT 30615
- Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate and Silicon dioxide)
- Coating: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
|Ingredient||Quantity of nutrients*
AMEG for 1 capsule
|Zinc||12mg (120% NRV)|
|Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus CECT 30580||1,5 x109 CFU|
|Bididobacterium longum CECT 30615||1,5 x109 CFU|
*Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effect.
G-MED: Guaranteed Minimum Effective Dose
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
CFU: Colony Forming Units
How to use:
- Take 1 capsule a day, preferably before breakfast, with a glass of water or herbal tea.
Special storage conditions and/or conditions of use:
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep the product out of the reach of small children.