Food supplement in capsules with cranberry extract, D-Mannose and probiotics.
Net food amount:
CONTENTS: 30 530mg-capsules.
NET WEIGHT: 15,9 g
- Dried extract of Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Aiton, berry)
- Anticaking agents (Magnesium stearate and Silicon dioxide)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
- Cover: Gelatin of bovine origin.
|Quantity of nutrients *||GMD per 1 capsule||GMD per 2 capsules|
|Cranberry Extract||144 mg||288 mg|
|Proanthocyanidins (PAC)||36 mg||72 mg|
|D-Mannose||37.5 mg||75 mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1 billion CFU||2 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||500 million CFU||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||500 million CFU||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||500 million CFU||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum||500 million CFU||1 billion CFU|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
GMD: Guaranteed Minimum Dose.
CFU: Colony-forming units.
- Take 1 capsule a day before breakfast and 1 before dinner during the first week, accompanied by a glass of water or infusion.
- Take then and as maintenance 1 single capsule a day, preferably in the morning before breakfast, accompanied by a glass of water or infusion.
Special storage conditions and/or conditions of use:
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep the product out of the reach of smaller children.