Food supplement in filters for infusion.
Senna contributes to the normal functioning of the intestinal tract
Net amount of food:
CONTENT: 20 filters of 1.5 g
NET CONTENT: 30 g.
- Horsetail* (Equisetum arvense L., plant) 375 mg
- Sen* (Cassia angustifolia L., follicles) 375 mg
- Green tea* (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze, leaf) 375 mg
- Fennel* (Foeniculum vulgare L., fruit) 187.5 mg
- Peppermint* (Mentha piperita L., plant and leaf) 187.5 mg
*From Organic Farming
How to use:
- Put a bag in a cup, add boiling water and let stand 5 minutes.
- Recommended daily dose: Take one or two sachets a day, after meals.
Special conditions of conservation and / or conditions of use:
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep the product out of the reach of smaller children.
- Do not administer to children under 12 years of age.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Prolonged use is not recommended without the advice of a specialist.