FOOD SUPPLEMENT IN CAPSULES WITH VITAMINS, MAGNESIUM, TRIPTOPHANE AND 5-HYDROXYTRYPTOPHAN.
Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function and normal functioning of the nervous system and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue. Niacin, Vitamin B6 and Folates contribute to normal psychological function and help reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Net food amount:
Contents: 30 tablets of 785mg
Net weight: 23.55 g
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium oxide
- Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate and Silicon dioxide)
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) (obtained from Griffonia simplicifolia (DC.) Baill.)
- Vitamin B3(Nicotinamide)
- Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium pantothenate)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Folic acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic acid)
|Quantity of nutrients *||per 2 tablets
|Vitamin B3||16 mg (100% NVR)|
|Vitamin B5||6 mg (100% NVR)|
|Vitamin B6||1,7 mg (100% NVR)|
|Folic acid||0,2 mg (100% NVR)|
|Magnesium||60,30 mg (16% NVR)|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
NVR: Nutrient Reference Value.
How to use:
- Take 2 tablets daily, 1 before lunch and 1 before dinner, with a large glass of water or tea.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the daily dose as expressly recommended.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.
- Do not use this product during pregnancy, during treatment with antidepressants, or if you have kidney disease.