Food supplement in tablets with Magnesium, Vitamin C, Irish Moss and CHPII®.
Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and normal energy metabolism. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for improved functioning of body cartilage.
Net food amount:
CONTENT: 60 tablets of 762,25 mg.
NET CONTENT: 45.73 g
- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Magnesium carbonate
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Irish moss powder (Chondrus crispus, Stackh., alga)
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
- Anti-caking agents (Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide)
- CHPII® (Hydrolyzed Chicken Type II Collagen, Lactobacillus acidophillus LA85, Lactobacillus reuteri LR08 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRa05).
|Quantity of nutrients *||GMD per 2 tablets|
|Magnesium||190 mg (50.67% NRV)|
|Vitamin C||40 mg (50% NRV)|
|Irish Moss||50 mg|
|Type II hydrolyzed chicken collagen||20 mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophillus LA85||2.5 mg / 1.25 x 108 CFU **|
|Lactobacillus reuteri LR08||2.5 mg / 1.25 x 108 CFU **|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRa05||2.5 mg / 1.25 x 108 CFU **|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
** Probiotic content before tindalization
GMD: Guaranteed Minimum Dose.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
CFU: Colony-forming units.
How to use:
- Take 2 capsules per day, preferably one before each main meal with a glass of water or tea
- In the event of intense physical activity, intake can be increased up to 4 tablets a day.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.