FOOD SUPPLEMENT IN TABLET FORM WITH MAGNESIUM, VITAMIN C, IRISH MOSS, II TYPE COLLAGEN AND PROBIOTICS.
Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and normal energy metabolism. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for improved functioning of body cartilage.
Net food amount:
CONTENT: 60 tablets of 770 mg.
NET CONTENT: 46,20 g
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium carbonate
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
- Irish moss (Chondrus crispus)
- Type-II collagen
- Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate and Silicon dioxide)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacilus reuteri.
|Quantity of nutrients *||G-MED per 2 tablets|
|Magnesium||190 mg (50% NRV)|
|Vitamin C||40 mg (50% NRV)|
|Irish moss||50 mg|
|Type-II collagen||20 mg|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||1 mg / 5000 UFC|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1 mg / 5000 UFC|
|Lactobacillus reuteri||1 mg / 5000 UFC|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
G-MED: Guaranteed Minimum Effective Dose.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
CFU: Colony-forming units.
How to use:
- Take 2 capsules per day, preferably one before each main meal with a glass of water or tea
- In the event of intense physical activity, intake can be increased up to 4 tablets a day.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.