Siropul 250 ml
Liquid food supplement with plant extracts and sugars.
Extracts of thyme, mallow, iceland lichen, sundew, marshmallow, and echinacea contribute to respiratory health.
Net food amount:
NET CONTENTS: 250ml
- Extract of fruits (carob, grape and apple)
- Osmotised water
- Plant extracts: Thyme (Thymus vulgaris), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Common mallow (Malva sylvestris), Iceland moss (Cetraria islandica), Broadleaf plantain (Plantago major), Marsh mallow (Althaea officinalis), Round-leaved sundew (Drosera rotundifolia) and Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea)
- Thickener (Carboxymethyl cellulose)
- Preservative (Potassium sorbate).
|Quantity of nutrients*||Per 3 teaspoons (15 ml)|
|Thyme extract||300 mg|
|Rosemary extract||300 mg|
|Common mallow extract||300 mg|
|Iceland moss extract||300 mg|
|Broadleaf plantain extract||300 mg|
|Round-leaved sundew extract||150 mg|
|Marsh mallow extract||150 mg|
|Echinacea extract||100,5 mg|
Extract of fruits (with low Glycemic Index, GI =40.6 sugars)
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
GI: Glycemic Index
How to use:
- Take 1 teaspoon 3 times daily before main meals, accompanied by a glass of water or tea.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Shake before use.
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.