Sirofer 250 ml
Liquid food supplement with Iron, Vitamins, Pollen and Sugars.
Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin. Iron, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Folates and Vitamin C help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Net food amount: 250 ml
- Osmotised water
- Extract of fruits (carob, grape and apple)
- Iron gluconate
- Concentrated willow juice (Sambucus nigra)
- Red beetroot powder (Beta vulgaris L.)
- Liquid pollen extract
- Stabiliser (Carboxymethyl cellulose)
- Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid)
- Preservative (Potassium sorbate)
- Acidulant (Citric acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride)
- Folates (Pteroylmonoglutamic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
|Quantity of nutrients *||G-MED per 3 tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Iron||14 mg (100% NRV)|
|Vitamin B1||1,62 mg (150% NRV)|
|Vitamin B2||2,1 mg (150% NRV)|
|Vitamin B6||2,1 mg (150% NRV)|
|Folates (Folic acid)||0,3 mg (150% NRV)|
|Vitamin B12||4,36 mcg (175% NRV)|
|Vitamin C||60 mg (75% NRV)|
Fruit extract (with Low Glycemic Index sugars, GI = 40.6)
|Red beetroot||150 mg|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
G-MED: Guaranteed Minimum Effective Dose.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
GI: Glycemic Index
How to use:
- Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before main meals, accompanied by a glass of water or tea.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the daily dose as expressly recommended.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.