ROYALTONE ESTUDIO with fresh fruits syrup, seawater and fresh royal jelly 2% 10-HDA
Liquid food supplement with Vitamins, Zinc, Royal Jelly, Plant extracts, Phenylalanine and Sugars.
Net food amount:
Contents: 20 single-dose 10ml sticks
Net Contents: 200 ml
- Osmotised water
- Extract of fruits (carob, grape and apple)
- Royal jelly 2% 10-HDA
- Ginkgo Biloba extract (Ginkgo biloba)
- Sea water
- Zinc gluconate
- Acidulant (citric acid)
- Preservative (Potassium sorbate)
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Pollen extract
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- Pteroylmonoglutamic acid (Folic acid)
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
|Quantity of nutrients *:||GMD per 10ml stick|
|Royal Jelly 2% 10-HDA||1000 mg|
|Vitamin B3||16 mg (100% NRV)|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg (100% NRV)|
|Folic acid||200 mcg (100% NRV)|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 mcg (100% NRV)|
|Zinc||3 mg (30% NRV)|
|Fruit extract (Low Glycemic Index sugars, GI = 40.6)||1000 mg|
|Ginkgo Biloba||200 mg|
|Sea water||100 mg|
|Pollen extract||10 mg|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
GMD: Guaranteed Minimum Dose.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
10-HDA: 10-Hydroxydecenoic Acid.
GI: Glycemic Index.
How to use:
- Take 1 stick preferably on an empty stomach, either straight or with a glass of water or tea.
- Shake before use.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.
- Consult your doctor in case of simultaneous use of anticoagulants.
- Do not use it during pregnancy or lactation.