Mensulan Fémina Isoflavones
FOOD SUPPLEMENT IN CAPSULES WITH VITAMIN E AND NON-GMO SOY ISOFLAVONES (40% AGLYCONES).
Net food amount:
Contents: 60 516mg-capsules.
Net weight: 30.96 g
- Soy isoflavones (Glycine max L., seeds)
- Microencapsulated borage oil (Borage Oil (Borago officinalis L., seeds))
- Solid Corn Syrup and Modified Starch)
- Microencapsulated Evening Primrose Oil (Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis L.), seeds)
- Modified Starch and Maltodextrin
- Powdered horsetail (Equisetum arvense L., aerial parts)
- Sage powder (Salvia officinalis L., leaves)
- Vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate)
- Anti-caking agents (Silicon dioxide and Magnesium stearate)
- Sheath: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
WARNING: CONTAINS SOY.
|Quantity of nutrients*||GMD per capsule|
|Vitamin E||12 mg (100% NRV)|
|Soy isoflavones||90 mg|
|Microencapsulated evening primrose oil||90 mg|
|Microencapsulated borage oil||90 mg|
|Horsetail powder||50 mg|
|Sage powder||50 mg|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
GMD: Guaranteed Minimum Dose.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
How to use:
- Take 1 capsule per day, preferably in the morning, with a glass of water or a tea. The dose can be increased at the criteria of the health professional.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.