Food Supplement in Capsules with Probiotics and Pantothenic Acid.
Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal intellectual performance and reducing fatigue and exhaustion.
Net food quantity:
CONTENT: 30 capsules of 392.25 mg.
NET CONTENT: 11.77 g.
- Lactiplantibacillus plantarum CGMCC 5468
- Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate and Silicon dioxide)
- Pantothenic acid (Calcium D-pantothenate)
- Coating: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
|Ingredient||Amount of nutrients*
G-MED per 1 capsule
|Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||6.64 mg (110.68%NRV)|
|Lactiplantibacillus plantarum CGMCC 5468||2 x1010 CFU|
*Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effect.
G-MED: Guaranteed Minimum Effective Dose
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value
CFU: Colony Forming Units
How to use:
- Take 1 capsule per day, preferably before breakfast, with a glass of water or infusion.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the daily dose explicitly recommended.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep the product out of reach of young children.