FOOD SUPPLEMENT IN CAPSULES WITH FOLIC ACID, GABA AND PLANT EXTRACTS.
Folates contribute to normal psychological function and help reduce fatigue and tiredness. Passionflower helps maintain normal mental activity in stressful conditions. It also contributes to normal relaxation in people feeling weak and fatigued due to arguments or unpleasant emotions.
Net food amount:
Contents: 60 capsules of 470mg.
Net weight: 34.2 g
- GABA (Gamma aminobutyric acid)
- Dry extract of Purple passionflower (Passiflora incarnata)
- Anti-caking agents (Magnesium stearate and Silicon dioxide)
- Dry extract of magnolia-bark (Magnolia officinalis)
- Folic acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic acid)
- Capsule: Gelatin of bovine origin.
|Quantity of nutrients *||GMD per 2 capsules
|Purple passionflower extract||100 mg|
|Magnolia-bark extract||20 mg|
|Folates (Folic acid)||0,2 mg (100% NRV)|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
GMD: Guaranteed Minimum Dose.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
How to use:
- Take 2 tablets daily, 1 before breakfast and 1 before dinner, accompanied by a large glass of water or a tea.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the daily dose as expressly recommended.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.